[Users] LWN feature article about Proxmox VE

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Feb 26 17:26:01 EST 2010

Greetings,

I'm an LWN (Linux Weekly News) subscriber and this week's edition had a nice feature article about Proxmox VE.  Right now the article is subscriber-only content and next week it will be freely available.  In the mean time here is a subscriber link for anyone who wants to check it out now:

Proxmox VE 1.5: combining KVM and OpenVZ by Koen Vervloesem
http://lwn.net/SubscriberLink/375930/c5883b38e0a885f6/

Also in the kernel development section of LWN each week for the past few, I've seen mention of filesystem patches by one of the OpenVZ developers: Dmitry Monakhov

For some reason I haven't noticed any mention of OpenVZ/Parallels in the Virtualization and containers section for some time?

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street