SV: [Users] Mail server

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Feb 24 13:07:42 EST 2010

Mattias,

Dude... check out the fine documentation.  The Users Guide is a bit dated but still very good:

http://download.openvz.org/doc/OpenVZ-Users-Guide.pdf

Learn it, play with it, and if you have specific questions... ask... but we can't teach you the basics over this email list... or at least I'll continue to ignore. :)