[Users] Re: [Debian] Nfs In VE

Ola Lundqvist opal at debian.org
Fri Feb 12 05:19:32 EST 2010

Hi Greory

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 07:13:07AM +0100, Greg wrote:
> Thu, 11 Feb 2010 20:03:43 +0100 Ola Lundqvist <opal at debian.org> a
> écrit :
> >Hi Greory
> >
> >Sorry for the late reply.
> >
> >I think you have to use a user mode nfs server.
> >
> >// Ola
> >

> It's my actual, will it's possible to use better way & locks

You can try to include the modules inside the VE but I
do not think it is supported in the current kernel.
You can also try to load the modules in the main server (VE container)
and see if it works. But I have seen a bit to many error reports
about this so I can not tell if it works or not.

I hope this will work in the squeeze version of the kernel
but can not tell that for sure either as the developement is
not finished for that one.

Best regards,

// Ola

/  opal at debian.org                     Annebergsslingan 37      \