[Users] Re: NFS stall problem

Rafael Ruiz rafaelrb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 14:53:30 EST 2010

Hello, NFSv3 is know to have stability issues on linux, so by default it
uses NFSv2 wich is more stable but doesn't support files large than 2GB.
As I can see you are using NFSv3. I would recommend you to Try using
NFSv4, the link
http://wiki.linux-nfs.org/wiki/index.php/General_troubleshooting_recommendations
would help on setting this up.

This would help too