[Users] OpenVPN and Wiki documentation

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Wed Aug 25 05:20:39 EDT 2010

On 08/25/2010 10:37 AM, Marc Olive wrote:
> I've setup an openvpn server inside an openvz container, it works fine, but I
> had to make a veth interface instead a venet in order to reach hosts behind
> the vpn server.
> As this is not mentioned in the wiki[1] I had some troubles at first since I
> realized it. It should be mentioned in the wiki.

Marc,

Thanks for your suggestion, makes sense.

But it's the basic wiki idea -- anyone can edit and improve it. Feel
free to edit
this (or any other) page as you see fit, follow the "be bold" motto from
Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Be_bold).

If you are not confident to edit a page (you shouldn't be), just leave a
comment
under the "discussion" tab suggesting what needs to be changed.

Best regards,
   Kir.