[Users] Bridging interfaces inside container

Razvan Deaconescu razvan at rosedu.org
Tue Aug 10 08:38:27 EDT 2010

On 08/06/2010 10:25 PM, Vimal wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a container and two interfaces inside (eth0 and eth1).  How do
> I bridge these two interfaces?  brctl doesn't work from inside the
> container.

Hi!

I don't think you can bridge them together. Why would you need that?
AFAIK, the best you can do is use brctl to add the veth${CTID}.0 and
veth${CTID}.1 virtual interfaces in a bridge in the host system
(hardware node).

I think alternate solutions may be used, provided you mention the use of
bridging two interfaces inside the container.

Razvan