[Users] Compile OpenVZ kernel without IA32_EMULATION ?

Robert Kawecki thewanderer at gim11.pl
Thu Aug 5 06:51:35 EDT 2010

W dniu 05.08.2010 09:40, Konstantin Khlebnikov pisze:
> Checkpointing depend on this symbol, you may try to disable it.
> kernel/cpt/rst_mm.c:do_rst_mm()

Other than that, doesn't this mean that checkpointing should have
VDSO_COMPAT listed in depends? I'm now seeing this as a bug in kernel
configuration options - not cleanly compiling with a
menuconfig-generated configuration means that menuconfig wasn't able to
mark the required options for me due to lack of proper information.