[Users] fs capacity difference

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Thu Apr 22 18:43:04 EDT 2010

Richard Ray wrote:
> That is good to know but I did not do that
> The container is a vzdump restore

Oh, okay. Dunno about that one then.

> How do I get the quota back in sync

Shut down the VE.
Rename or delete its quota file in /var/vzquota
Start it up. The quota will be recalculated as it starts.

Restarting to fix quotas is kind of unpleasant, but it's the method I
know. Perhaps someone can suggest a way of recalculating the quota file
without restarting?

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."