[Users] Utah Open Source Conference 2009 - OpenVZ presentation and booth

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Fri Sep 11 16:57:31 EDT 2009

Greetings,

If anyone lives anywhere near Utah in the USofA, I recommend you check out the Utah Open Source Conference 2009.  I will be giving a presentation on OpenVZ and there will be an OpenVZ booth as well.

What:  Utah Open Source Conference 2009
Where: Miller Campus of the Salt Lake Community College in Sandy, Utah
       9750 South 300 West
       Sandy, Utah 84070
When:  October 8-10, 2009

I just received some info from the organizers regarding the conference. They gave me a promo code good for 50% off the Full Access Pass, making it only $35 from the normal registration price of $70.

You can get to the registration at http://attend.utosc.com. Registration is now open and goes until October 10, 2009 but you'll probably want to get the best deal you can, so make sure to register by September 19th to get the best price. Our promo code is:

     OPNVZ

Nice code, eh? :)

If you want to read about the presenters, keynotes, activities, workshops and more UTOSC 2009, visit http://2009.utosc.com .  You can find info on my presentation at http://2009.utosc.com/presentation/52/ .

We're excited to attend the Utah Open Source Conference this year and hope to see you there!

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street