[Users] Shutdown problems

HostGIS Support support at hostgis.com
Sun Oct 11 12:48:36 EDT 2009

To clarify further on versions:

The HN is 2.6.24 ovz009.1 on Fedora 9.

We must use 2.6.24 despite its "development" status because 2.6.18 lacks
support for AMCC/3ware RAID controllers. Aside from this shutdown issue,
we have used it for 14 months now under high loads without issue. Aside
from this shutdown issue, we consider it stable and production-grade.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."