[Users] Hardware node - Iptables firewall with ipset

Dariush Pietrzak ml-openvz-eyck at kuszelas.eu
Tue Mar 24 09:35:17 EDT 2009

>> Are there any problems with running a IPtables firewall using ipset
>> functionality on the hardware node?
 Haven't encountered any yet, but I'm not using it very heavily right now.

> Did you look at nfqueue ?
 what is the relation?

> Afaik ipset is not really stable, also it require patching a
 why do you think it's not 'really stable', can you point me to some
recent/unsolved problems?

> patching a kernel...This is a big reason to not use ipset module.
 very funny comment for someone using openvz ;),

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure