[Users] Trouble with nfs mount from inside ubuntu VE

lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de lst_hoe02 at kwsoft.de
Thu Mar 19 09:22:06 EDT 2009

Zitat von Andrew Boag <red at red.geek.nz>:

> cheers Scott,
> I worked through all of the list again and I still get the same
> failures. I want to try this with CentOS.

I remember we had trouble with Ubuntu 8.04 OpenVZ and NFS some time
ago. It was solved by first booting the HW-Node with non-OpenVZ Kernel
and install the nfs-common package on the HW node to get the NFS
kernel modules. Then booting the HW-node with OpenVZ kernel and after
this installation went fine in the VEs.
Not sure what the root of the problem was.