[Users] Oracle on a VE

Frank frank at si.ct.upc.edu
Thu Mar 12 05:43:22 EDT 2009

Hi Anatoly, thanks for your help.
I've already tried that and I get the same error. May be oracle takes
kernel name from other source or may be actually kernel name is not the
problem;
it is only what I read in forums.

Frank

En/na Anatoly Pugachev ha escrit:

--
Aquest missatge ha estat analitzat per MailScanner
a la cerca de virus i d'altres continguts perillosos,