[Users] sshproxy + debian lenny inside openvz container

Pongracz Istvan pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Thu Jan 22 14:28:56 EST 2009

2009. 01. 22, csütörtök keltezéssel 13.57-kor Scott Dowdle ezt írta:
> Istvan,

> My first question would be... are their any container UBC errors?

Hi,

Scott and other, thank you!

Unfortunatelly there are no UBC errors. I already checked it. :(

Limits are really high, compared to the maximum used values.

I try to compare the working system (inside Virtualbox) with the openvz
container.

I tried to check the lsof, while running them, maybe I will use strace
to track them...........

What if there is a difference in the /dev between native and VE?

Thank you guys!

István

--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.