[Users] Re: Cant get information from a kernel connector in a container

Surbhi Chitre csurbhi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 06:11:41 EDT 2009

Hi again,

I forgot to mention that I am using the following linux version:
2.6.27.21 downloaded from the OpenVZ website with the last
commit : acfd6c89981b9de80b96741380780ffe6c87a15d
as per the git log.

When I run the user space version of the kernel connector
from outside the container, then the information of the processes
running in the container cannot be seen (but the other processes
related information can be seen !) When I run the same program
inside a container I cannot send the message to the kernel
connector because of "Connection refused" error (As mentioned earlier) !!

Do let me know if I am missing any patch ? Any tip or
help will be very helpful to me and shall be hugely appreciated :)
Thanks a lot !

Warm Regards,
Surbhi.