[Users] Re: AW: Remote storage and migration

Suno Ano suno.ano at sunoano.org
Tue Aug 4 04:09:08 EDT 2009

 Robert> Btw at all: No feedback for the bug above for some month ... What
 Robert> is your experience with bug reports at Openvz ?

I never tried that setup so ... Another thing I am interested in is,
what filessystem/replication etc. stuff do the people at unxsvz use for
their computing cloud based on ovz? http://openisp.net/openisp/unxsVZ

They surely have to either have something yet already or at least think
about how to best do it ...

The interesting thing for me here is that obviously distributed storage
is something that many of us are interested in ... and rightfully so I
think. I am going to start looking at GlusterFS sometime next month or
so since, from what I read, I sounds like the best solution.