[Users] Re: HN & VEs in multi-subnet VLAN

Tim Benoit tim at thebenoits.net
Thu Sep 18 09:35:31 EDT 2008

Strangely enough, it appears as though nothing may need to be done.

VLAN100 contains 2 subnets: 192.168.1.48/29 and 10.10.10.48/30

I setup the HN in 192.168.1.48/29
VE1 in 192.168.1.48/29
VE2 in 10.10.10.48/30

I was able to communicate to both VEs from outside the HN (from outside
of both segments in that VLAN).

Thanks for the DRBD & Heartbeat information. I'm not yet looking to
automate the fail-over, but that may be something to consider for the
future :)

Thanks,

Tim Benoit
tim at thebenoits.net