[Users] problems creating vz cache

Samuel Vogel samydelux at gmail.com
Wed Sep 17 20:34:05 EDT 2008

It just got done downloading the packages, but threw a warning in the end.
Everything seems to have worked fine, but warnings are not nice, so I'm
posting this here, so it can be fixed:

I: Base system installed successfully.
/var/lib/vz/template/debian/config/install-post: line 2: test: 2: unary
operator expected
Warning: Variable VZPKG_CACHE_HOST not found in /etc/vz/vz.conf; using
empty string.
Packing cache file debian-etch-amd64-minimal.tar.gz ...
Cache file debian-etch-amd64-minimal.tar.gz [80M] created.

PS: Sorry Robert, your email reached me just now, after I had already
sent my new messages!

Regards,
Samy