[Users] problem compiling 2.6.26-openvz

seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org seriv at parkheights.dyndns.org
Tue Sep 16 10:58:02 EDT 2008

Thank you Denis,
you are right, with defconfig the kernel was built successfully.
Unfortunately I was not able to boot, because I have hardware supported in the kernel with FC9 config, but not in the default kernel configuration.
I hope I will find parameter combination to build OVZ kernel without loosing this hardware support.

--
  Sergey Ivanov.