[Users] Re: Debian Versions of pkg-cacher and vzpkg

Suno Ano suno.ano at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 8 02:55:29 EDT 2008

 Robert> I think first step would be getting these changes into the
 Robert> official version of OpenVZ :-)

sure

 Robert> At the moment this is just something I'm doing on my own.

which I think is great. thank you ...

 Robert> Once it is all working, and if enough folks find it useful, and
 Robert> I've acted on all the feedback from the OpenVZ developers, then
 Robert> I expect it will be incorporated into the product.

hopefully it works out like this

 Robert> At that point I expect it would go into the standard Debian
 Robert> distribution. But that would be up to the Debian maintainers.

should be no problem ...