[Users] Fedora 10 i386/x86_64 default/minimal OS Templatesreleased to contrib

Robert Nelson robertn at the-nelsons.org
Sun Nov 30 20:15:20 EST 2008

You mean the one that has this on the wiki page?

    Changes
        Initial 2.6.26 release: very unstable, not recommended to use

Does anyone know what the plan is regarding producing a new
"stable/reliable/usable" version of an OpenVZ kernel beyond 2.6.18?

I thought it was going to be 2.6.24 but it has never transitioned from
development.  Now there seems to be this new development kernel based on
2.6.26.