[Users] 4gb seg fixup - centos5 HN and VE, with Xen

Marcin Owsiany marcin at owsiany.pl
Thu Nov 27 12:45:30 EST 2008

On Thu, Nov 27, 2008 at 09:44:35AM +0100, Henrik Holmboe wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> did anyone have a clue what might be the problem with my setup (below)?
> Sorry to send a repost but the problem still persists and I don't know
> where to go from here. Tried the IRC channel but it was probably mostly
> idle at that time.

The only thing that comes to mind is: try running ldconfig. I think it
runs by default on system startup, but it won't hurt to try..

Other than that - this is a xen-specific problem, so maybe try asking on
xen mailing lists...

--
Marcin Owsiany <marcin at owsiany.pl>              http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216

"Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
                                                              -- Unknown