[Users] vzpkg2 OS templates in .deb format

Scott Dowdle dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Nov 26 10:41:39 EST 2008

Suno,

----- "Suno Ano" <suno.ano at googlemail.com> wrote:
> This page http://wiki.openvz.org/Install_vzpkg2_and_pkg-cacher
> mentions, vzpkg2 OS templates are only available in .rpm format. Has anyone
> made them available as .deb already?

Yikes I didn't notice that.  I guess BurnMage didn't know that there were metadata packages available in both .rpm and .deb formats.

I updated the wiki page on two items:

1) apt-get install vztmpl2-centos vztmpl2-debian vztmpl2-fedora vztmpl2-ubuntu
2) I added that you can build individual OS Templates in addition to all of them.

The page is a bit junky and redundant but I hope it is more accurate now.  Don't forget, if anyone notices anything else that needs to be fixed, login (create an account if you need to) and fix it yourself. :)

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street