[Users] Re: Announcement: Proxmox Virtual Environment1.0-Firststable release

Dietmar Maurer dietmar at proxmox.com
Fri Nov 21 14:32:48 EST 2008

> ... ok, what can we i do ;-)

Depends on what you want to work on?

Kernel 2.6.24: implement '-cpus' and make live migration stable

openvz: we need a way to describe the contents of an openvz template.
Like the control file in a debian package. And we also want apt-like
repositories for those templates, and tools to manipulate them, ...
I can send you more infos about that when interested.

kvm: to many things to list here - also wrong list ;-)

vncterm: we need to implement ssl.

or maybe something of: http://pve.proxmox.com/wiki/Roadmap

or simple look at our sources and the tell me what you are interested in.

- Dietmar