[Users] Announcement: Proxmox Virtual Environment 1.0 - First stable release

Roberto Mello roberto.mello at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 08:56:57 EST 2008

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 2:12 PM, Martin Maurer <martin at proxmox.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am glad to announce the release of 'Proxmox VE 1.0' - an open source virtualization platform for the enterprise.

Martin, I've been meaning to try Proxmox for a while now.

Whithout having gone through the docs I'm curious as to what kind of
protocol it uses to talk to the remote VZ hosts.

Can you talk a little about the security of the model used by Proxmox?
Can I, on the client VZ HNs managed by Proxmox, limit what commands
Proxmox can execute? (important in the case that my Proxmox server
gets compromised)

Thank you for making this GPLd.

Roberto
--