[Users] fuse kernel module

ritesh sinha sinha.riteshk at gmail.com
Fri May 30 08:34:58 EDT 2008

Hey thanks for the reply. Highly appreciated !
So as you suggested I installed the fuse kernel module on base system. And
could get the glusterfs to install. But even after its installation the
glusterfs was not working. Whenever i tried to mount a remote partition, I
fail, and the logs will say :
2008-05-30 11:00:00 E [xlator.c:120:xlator_set_type] xlator:
dlopen(//lib/glusterfs/1.3.8/xlator/mount/fuse.so): libfuse.so.2: cannot

i feel this is not a gluster specific problem, and has more to do with
openvz's virtual machines.

Any help ?