[Users] problems installing openvz on opensuse 10.3

gildo.rex at gmx.de gildo.rex at gmx.de
Wed May 28 10:53:32 EDT 2008

Hi Carl-Daniel,

> I think the kernel is too old to support your hardware well enough.
> Besides that, I'm not sure an opensuse 10.1 kernel can work on an
> opensuse 10.3 installation. The initrd creation scripts assume a lot
> about the kernel which is not true with older kernels.

It's not, that I didn't search for a more suitable kernel, but I didn't find one (or don't know enough about Linux to recognize one). Could you recommend me a package for openSuSe 10.3?

Kind regards

Stephan
--
Super-Aktion nur in der GMX Spieleflat: 10 Tage für 1 Euro.
Über 180 Spiele downloaden: http://flat.games.gmx.de