[Users] Skipping quota at start and doing it later?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon May 12 13:11:16 EDT 2008

Matt Ayres wrote:
> VZFASTBOOT is the option.  /etc/vz/vz.conf is the main Virtuozzo config,
> not a VPS/Container config file

Ah; my mistake. I misread you and the script.

> This sets a flag that this VPS needs to be restarted normally later on
> in the script.  The normal restart will cause the quota to be fully
> checked.
> I assure you this is the option you want enabled.

Hm, I'll take your word for it, though it doesn't sound right. I don't
want them to be restarted with a full quota recalculation - I don't want
quota recalculation at all. These fellas have 250 GB quotas and are
using most of it, so the recalculation takes 60+ minutes per VPS.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA