[Users] host and ve communication

Zhaohui Wang zwange at gmu.edu
Wed Jun 4 19:12:07 EDT 2008

Hi all

I am tring to use unix domain socket to  do communication between the host and the container.

Now,it's working on the 2.6.18 stable kernel, if and only if I start the server socket inside the container and connect from the host, and with abstract name.

BUT,the same approach failed on 2.6.24 ovz004 kernel.

Can any one tell me what changes have been made to unix domain socket,and abstract namespaces. Does openvz separated socket namespace in ovz004?

Before I am digging the code,any information would be appreciated.

Thanks Den.

Best Regards
Zhaohui Wang