[Users] 2.6.24 ( on amd64 )

Dariush Pietrzak ml-openvz-eyck at ddiary.eu
Thu Jan 31 05:48:22 EST 2008

attached and also available at http://kuszelas.eu/~eyck/config-2.6.24

> Maybe something else specific you have done/configured?
 can't recall anything exotic, with the same config and clean 2.6.24
machine boots OK.
 At first I though that the problem was with 'video=791',
but after changing this it looks like it restarts right after trying to
init processor 0. I ain't got rs232 in this machine, and I don't know what
other way could catch that boot sequence (I think netconsole initializes
way later)

--
Key fingerprint = 40D0 9FFB 9939 7320 8294  05E0 BCC7 02C4 75CC 50D9
 Total Existance Failure