[Users] How to reset the failcnt?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Mon Jan 28 06:06:35 EST 2008

Jorge Fuertes wrote:
> Can we reset the failcnt to see the new errors?

Nope, except by stopping and restarting the VE. This is by design, the
reason being that some programs would expect the number to increase and
would be confused if it were to decrease or be 0.

Personally, I think it would be spiffy to be able to reset the
failcounts, and I don't know what specific programs they have in mind
which would be so confused by the failcounts being zeroed.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth, BS, A+
System Administrator

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA