[Users] AMD X2 issue - 2.6.24-openvz

Pongracz Istvan pongracz.istvan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 2 16:06:40 EST 2008

2008. 12. 2, kedd keltezéssel 21.43-kor albinootje ezt írta:
> Pongracz Istvan wrote:

> htop available in universe :
> http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=htop

Thanks, I found it. The same result with different core :)
Anyway, I do not expect other side effects........
Probably until now.....

> imho htop looks pretty cool, but can be confusing sometimes, e.g. :
> http://fixunix.com/mandriva/372459-htop-multiple-entries.html

I found some articles/conversation, where some user reports the same
result: nan% with core.
They wrote, in this case the core hangs for a while, whatever it means.

Meanwhile I found that, my iptables rules has problems and caused slow
down..... I still test it with other firewall rules by lokkit.

Thank you,
István
--
BSA. Mert megérdemlitek.