[Users] Iptables problem Debian HN / CentOS VE

Lorenzo Quatrini lorenzo at gmk.it
Thu Aug 28 05:21:21 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I have a problem with iptables between a Debian HN and CentOS VE.

I would like to manage each VE's firewall indipendently.

The problem is that I'm unable to use iptables rules containing the "-m state"
statement; so I guess there is some problem on the xt_state module.

The xt_state and the nf_conntrack modules are loaded correctly on the Debian HN
  and on that I can use rules whith "-m state".

Still I'm unable to use them on the CentOS VE.

What am I missing?

TIA
--
Regards