[Users] vzctl start

Papp Tamás tompos at martos.bme.hu
Thu Aug 28 04:57:19 EDT 2008

albinootje wrote:
> you should use /vz/100/root/ for mounting other things,
> not /vz/100/private/

OK, I tried it (I'm sorry for the late answer).

I mounted a /var partition under /vz/100/root, which should contain the
/var related files.

vzctl start, and I created a test file under it. But the file was not
appeared on the partition, but under the private system.

How should I make it work?

I want to separate the /var and the /tmp fs from the other things in the VE.

I hope, I was clean.

Also when I start the VE, I see the root with the same size as private,
but after the I stop it, it's clean. Is this with something like mount
-o bind?

Thank you,

tamas