[Users] Problems with Debian sid VE

Roberto Mello roberto.mello at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 10:59:00 EDT 2008

I created a Debian Unstable (sid) VE through debootstratp, and I'm
thinking I forgot something because I get some weird behavior out of
that VE when I first start it:

1) I get a message "Mount failed for selinuxfs on /selinux".

I've grepped everything I could and can't find references to selinux

2) When I `vzctl enter <vpsid>` the root user comes out as "I have no name!"

This seems to happen to other users, if I try to su - to the once I've
vzctl enter-ed into the VE.

3) I get a SIGSEV if I try to run aptitude

The weird thing is that after a few minutes it all goes to normal,
until I need to restart the VE that is. Anyone know what I'm
forgetting, or what's going on?

Thanks in advance,

Roberto