[Users] Problem with patch by openvz, where should I report that?

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Fri Sep 21 10:28:38 EDT 2007

>  since ovz contains some of the fixes, and omits some others, I had
> to check this experimentally - I skipped those that are already applied
> (which I test by check if reversed patch applies) and applied only those
> that could be applied with little fuzz... the PT_INTERP patch
> unfortunatelly went through the procedure as 'not already applied and
> applying cleanly'.
>
>  Maybe some list of fixes allready included in given ovz patch would help
> in avoiding similar situation in the future, would it be possible to get
> such list?

git.openvz.org has all the patches, but it's not easy to look through
this list as it is quite big.
We try to add all the patches which fall in the following categories:
- security
- bugs faced by OVZ users
- bugs we found and fixed ourself.

The patch is question was found & fixed by Alexey Dobriyan - one of our developers,
so the fix is here.

Thanks,
Kirill