[Users] error with centos 5 template in centos 5 host

Roberto Pereyra pereyra.roberto at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 10:01:20 EDT 2007

Thanks Vilaliy, this issue was solved, I had wrong my sysctl settings.

I have other question:

I setting my vps following the openvz wiki and have a routing error,
all vps have like default routing "192.0.2.1", not the HN default
route or my default HN ethernet interface.

Then I can't have internet access from my vps.

I using vzctl version 3.0.18

This happen with all template that I use and too with  the "oficial"
centos4-minimal template.

Can anybody help me ? Excuse my english.

Roberto

--
Ing. Roberto Pereyra
ContenidosOnline

Get secure managed email for your own domain with Hushmail Business -
http://www.hushmail.com/business?l=503&a=3211