[Users] Re: installation on sles10sp1/x86_64

Sebastian Reitenbach sebastia at l00-bugdead-prods.de
Tue Oct 23 05:35:46 EDT 2007

Hi,

A new day, a new luck, I found the missing rpm's and they installed without
error. Then also vzyum was installing without problem.
Now I have these installed:

vzquota-3.0.11-1
vzrpm44-python-4.4.1-22.5
kernel-ovz-2.6.16.46_027test011-0.12
vzctl-lib-3.0.18-1
vzrpm44-4.4.1-22.5
vzrpm43-4.3.3-7_nonptl.6
vzyum-2.4.0-11
vzctl-3.0.18-1
vzpkg-2.7.0-18

> In case I do not need them, I installed vzyum --nodeps
> and I downloaded the opensuse-10-x86_64-default.tar.gz  from
> http://download.openvz.org/template/precreated/, and put it
> into /vz/templates/cache.
Well, it is in /vz/template/cache, above is a typo.

> but vzpkgls just shows me one empty line, the same with vzpkgls -c
This is still the same, vzpkgls --cached still only produces an empty line
on as its output.

Anybody has an idea what my problem still could be?
I try to follow this guide:
http://openvz.org/documentation/guides/OpenVZ-User-Guide.pdf

> any hint is very welcome.
above is still true ;).