[Users] Howto create a desired distro template?

Gregor Mosheh gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Nov 20 21:34:34 EST 2007

DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar wrote:
> It's nice document, is it possible to publish this on the wiki? and could you?

I'll keep this email in my inbox, and will get to it when my schedule
permits (a few days for my new hardware, a day or two as I tweak the
procedure as I re-run it again for HostGIS Linux 4.2).

I'll be glad to do it, but it'll be a week or so until I do. If you want
it done sooner, you're welcome to start on it yourself.

--
Gregor Mosheh / Greg Allensworth
System Administrator, HostGIS cartographic development & hosting services

  only if you can restore." - AMANDA