[Users] Same as Physical PC

Vasily Tarasov vtaras at openvz.org
Mon May 28 06:48:37 EDT 2007

Hello,

It is a usual mistake. As described in the post you referenced to:
<snip>
You're mounting to __private__ directory, that is not right: in order to
see information on external mounted filesystem in VE, you should start
VE and then mount to __root__ directory:

mount --bind /mnt/testhome /vz/root/102/home/
</snip>

Otherwise quota will complain ;)

HTH,
Vasily