[Users] Conf file corruption

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Tue Mar 27 18:36:50 EDT 2007

--On Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:12 PM +0200 Jan Tomasek <jan at tomasek.cz>
wrote:

> Kirill Korotaev wrote:
> That's reason why I didn't report this, I don't known how to reproduce
> problem and it didn't seam be critical as those binary data were always
> at end of config file and VE was able start/stop correctly.

Well in my case, there is a little binary data added but also chunks of the
text seem repeated.  I just did something very simple:

vzcfg create 5000 --config vps.b1

I attached to this email both the ve-vps.b1.conf-sample and also the
resulting 5000.conf file.  The 5000.conf file is corrupted.  I didn't even
start the VPS.

I am running on Debian Etch AMD64 with a prebuilt 2.6.18 kernel.  I'll look
for other ways to cause this to happen, but if anyone has any questions in
the mean time just let me know.