[Users] linux-2.6.20-openvz tree

Kirill Korotaev dev at sw.ru
Thu Mar 22 11:59:30 EDT 2007

our main stable branch right now is 2.6.18 based on RHEL5 kernel.

2.6.20 is a new development branch to be used for future releases and
feature developements. We also use it as a test ground for mainstream
namespaces support.

Speaking about upstream merges:
there are 2 network virtualization implementations currently exist.
I'm not sure how much time it will take to merge this work,
it is very much depends on netdev@ maintainers. Maybe 2-3 month.
Why are you interested in that? Do you want to use some particular feature?

Thanks,
Kirill