[Users] 2 interfaces on VE, each using a separate routes

Julian Yap julian_yap at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 14 14:41:46 EDT 2007

That works for me.

Doing more testing, when I take out the global default route on the
Host (10.0.0.1)  I can't ping 10.0.0.x from the VE.  It's as if the VE
inherits only the global default route from the Host.  However, when I
take out the global default route, I am able to ping external IPs on
the internet.

The VE automatically specifies its default gateway as 192.0.2.1
(through /etc/sysconfig/network).  I'm not sure if that's related.

- Julian