[Users] Help with OpenVZ forum password reset

Joe Lee joelee724 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:37:17 EDT 2007

I have an account created on the OpenVZ forum which I seem to have
forgotten my password. I try to do the reset password procedure on the
site BUT the email never gets sent to my email address - No errors
reported either.

So, I thought that was strange and try to create a new account with a
different email address and even the registration process I am not
getting email to validate the account. I know my emails work as my first
account is getting regular mail from the mailing list.

Hope someone from OpenVZ can help look into this - Thanks!

Joe