[Users] Exim 4 crashes kernel on Debian Etch 64bit

Jim Archer jim at archer.net
Mon Jul 2 10:19:10 EDT 2007

Hi Vasily and thanks very much.

I didn't realize there was a kernel package on systs.org, I have been
manually downloading the packages and installing them with dpkg.  Which
package do I want?  I see on your site that there is a note dated June 18th
announcing an update of 028stab035, which is 2.6.18.  Is that it?

--On Monday, July 02, 2007 5:46 PM +0400 Vasily Tarasov <vtaras at openvz.org>