[Users] Can't mount: /vz/root/600 /vz/private/600: No such file or directory

Ligesh myself at ligesh.com
Thu Jan 11 18:33:58 EST 2007

 The problem seem to be with the /root/600.  directory. An rmdir /vz/private/600 gives device busy.  ls -al /vz/root/600 doesn't have either . or .. . I manually switched the root in the vz.conf to /vz/root/mine/600 and then I was able to get the vps started. Is there some way to remove or clear an error root directory without rebooting the server.  lsof /vz/root/600 return nothing either.

  Thanks in advance.