[Users] Access Cdrom, reboot and other questions

Romeo Theriault romeotheriault at fastmail.fm
Tue Jan 2 10:29:30 EST 2007

Hi, thanks for the isofs patch. I applied it to the srpm kernel and
recompiled the kernel. The compile went fine and the kernel installs fine
but I get the same error in a ve when I try to mount the cd.

I have attached the patch file that I used as well as the kernel-ovz.spec
file that I modified to recompile the kernel with the isofs.patch. The
isofs.patch file was placed directly in the SOURCES directory. Would someone
be able to look at what I did to see if I made a mistake or is there a
problem with the patch?

Thank you,

Romeo