[Users] ALERT! /dev/mapper/ubuntu-root does not exist

Marcin Owsiany marcin at owsiany.pl
Tue Dec 18 17:55:57 EST 2007

On Tue, Dec 18, 2007 at 11:15:38AM -0800, Amba Giri wrote:
> Hello
>

> I have installed kernel 2.6.18-ovz-028stab051.1 as the 1st kernel to boot in
> GRUB.  It seemed to boot fine initally but today I find the following error
> when I boot:

Whatever your distribution of choice puts into the initrd init scripts,
it does not work, which is probably in no way associated with OpenVZ.
You might be more lucky seeking help on your distro's support
forums/lists.

regards,
--
Marcin Owsiany <marcin at owsiany.pl>              http://marcin.owsiany.pl/
GnuPG: 1024D/60F41216  FE67 DA2D 0ACA FC5E 3F75  D6F6 3A0D 8AA0 60F4 1216

"Every program in development at MIT expands until it can read mail."
                                                              -- Unknown