[Users] Mono CreateThread error

guen guen at my-lounge.net
Thu Dec 13 07:21:53 EST 2007

Hi,

Iam trying to run a C# exe in a VE (Debian Etch) by mono and I get
following error. If I run the script on another equal Debian system
without OpenVZ it runs well ... so maybe it's an OpenVZ error? I also
had some problems to start an apache webserver.  It only runs with
apache2-mpm-prefork, apache-worker couldn't also start thread ...? Big
Thanks for help!

#mono MyScript.exe

WARNING **: ves_icall_System_Threading_Thread_Thread_internal:
CreateThread error 0x0

Unhandled Exception: System.TypeInitializationException: An exception
was thrown by the type initializer for Toub.Threading.ManagedThreadPool
---> System.SystemException: Thread creation failed.
  at System.Threading.Thread.Start () [0x00000]
  at Toub.Threading.ManagedThreadPool.Initialize () [0x00000]
  at Toub.Threading.ManagedThreadPool..cctor () [0x00000] --- End of
inner exception stack trace ---

  at <0x00000> <unknown method>
  at (wrapper delegate-invoke) System.MulticastDelegate:invoke_void ()

Best
    guen