[Users] Question on openvz install on ubuntu

Kir Kolyshkin kir at openvz.org
Tue Dec 11 11:43:34 EST 2007

I guess that Ubuntu 7.10 corresponds to Debian Etch, so you are using
the wrong part of the instruction.

You should look at
http://wiki.openvz.org/Installation_on_Debian#precompiled_kernel_images_at_debian.systs.org

And yes, the page is organized badly, I would suggest moving "building
your own kernel in a debian way" to a separate article, and maybe even
provide separate articles for Sarge and Etch. Can somebody work on it?